For established technology-based product manufacturers, the risk of disruption by companies that are "born digital" is a constant threat.
The good news?
Over the years, companies like yours have collected mountains of raw data that the disruptors don’t have - including design information, manufacturing and service issues, sales trends, and more.
Join this executive round table and panel discussion to discuss how companies are adopting new technologies like advanced analytics, IOT, Augmented Realty, and others, in conjunction with traditional enterprise systems like PLM, to leverage the data to improve overall design quality, minimize the risk of product failures, ensure healthy margins and ultimately produce more innovative products that keep companies competitive.
Limited to 25 senior leaders from the high tech industries, this event will feature an industry panel of senior leaders for an interactive session, followed by a round table discussion to maximize learning and networking time.
Register today to:
- Learn new strategies and practical approaches to applying new technologies to your business
- Gain valuable new connections from our unique networking opportunity
- Enjoy an exceptional fine dining experience
Panel Discussion Topics
- Learn how leading organizations like BMW, P&G, Stryker and others are increasing performance through Model Based Enterprise, advanced analytics, digital thread, and data-driven strategies and solutions
- Understand how to apply advanced analytics frameworks to mine enterprise data and enable cost, efficiency and quality improvements
- Hear how companies use machine learning to find process quality issues, identify trends in the manufacturing process, and provide insights that lead to significant cost savings
- Discover new strategies and use cases for embedding technologies such as adaptive intelligence, blockchain, internet of things (IOT), 3D modeling, 4D simulation, 3D printing, virtual and augmented reality (AR) to drive your business forward.
- Steve Maulick, Director of Engineering Services, Stryker Endoscopy. Steve is a business process leader for product data and change management for 19 years, utilizing a high degree of system integration and automation across the entire quality system.
- Rod Walters, Partner at Kalypso, Leader Enterprise Technology Practice, 30+ years of industry and consulting experience serving High-Tech and Med-Tech clients.
- Wesley Cheng, COO Stack Labs, Inc., visionary and well known innovator in developing IOT and Connected Health solutions for the aging industry
- David Wolf, Senior Manager, Kalypso, leading Analytics practitioner and certified quality engineer, 25 years of industry experience working with Fortune 100 companies to improve product lines for worldwide distribution.