We offer clients end-to-end services for PTC – strategic advisory, implementation and managed services
15+ years delivering business value with PTC solutions and services
250+ clients across industries and market segments
Advanced System Integrator (SI) for Windchill, ThingWorx, and Vuforia
Multi-year winner of PTC System Integrator (SI) Partner of the Year Award
400+ PTC global practitioners with PLM, CAD, Industrial IoT and Augmented Reality expertise
Influencer and early implementation partner of PTC’s Digital Performance Management (DPM) solution
We offer clients deep industry experience, comprehensive PTC software services and a strategic partnership with PTC
Our breadth and depth of capabilities across PTC’s portfolio of CAD, PLM, IoT and AR technologies provide convenience and efficiency only possible when working with a single partner from strategy through execution.
Kalypso is driving business in partnership with PTC with our value-based selling approach, delivery excellence, extensive managed services and cloud capabilities and competitive edge. Our implementation approaches are flexible and designed to meet the needs of companies regardless of size and maturity level.
- Product Data Management
- Quality Management
- Requirements, Validation & Source (RV&S)
- Regulatory Information Management System (RIMS)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Integration
- BOM/eBOM Management
- Model Based Definition (MBD)
- Model Based Engineering (MBE)
- Smart Connected Operations (SCO)
- Change & Configuration Management
- Product Variability Management
- Manufacturing Process Management (MPM)
- Project & Design Collaboration
Creo + Onshape
- Master Data Management (MDM)
- Parametric & Freestyle Surfacing
- Augmented Reality
- 2D Drawing
- Model Based Definition
- Design Exploration
- Mechanism Design
- Faster Design
- Human Factors Design
- Routed Systems Design
- Smart Connected Design
- Concept Design
- Plastic Part Design
- Industrial Design
- Reverse Engineering
- Rendering & 3D Animation
- Assembly Management & Performance
- Core Simulation Capabilities
ThingWorx & ThingWorx Analytics
- Digital Supply Chain
- Planning & Resource Optimization
- Advanced Simulation & Emulation
- Closed Loop Optimization
- Predictive Maintenance
- Energy Management & Sustainability
- Connected Workforce
ThingWorx Digital Performance Management (DPM)
- Information Management
- Real-time Production Dashboard
- Bottleneck Analysis
- Performance Analysis
- Action Tracker
- Asset Monitoring & Utilization (AMU)
- Connected Work Cell (CWC)
- Retail Footwear & Apparel Merchandising
- Retail Product Design
- Digital Product Creation
- Remote assistance
- Work instructions
Kalypso has developed proprietary solutions and accelerators that provide additional functionality to meet common user needs and increase the value of select PTC applications.
Product Lifecycle Intelligence (PLI)
PLI is an evolution of PLM that applies artificial intelligence and automation to help PLM users extract meaningful insights from product data, formulate predictions, recommend improvements, and automate actions within systems and processes.
Accelerators that combine industry expertise with deep systems experience
Digital Regulatory Information Management (RIM)
We help our clients build strong discover-to-sell digital thread capabilities
We support PTC’s portfolio of CAD, PLM, IoT and AR technologies across the digital thread. Kalypso’s unified, open architecture powers the digital thread, helping our clients discover, create, make and sell better products.
Through the implementation PTC’s portfolio of CAD, PLM, IoT and AR technologies, we help our clients build capabilities that connect the enterprise and transform product innovation.
We provide end-to-end advisory, implementation and reseller services for the full portfolio of PTC technologies
Kalypso offers comprehensive strategy, business case development, implementation, upgrade and migration planning for PTC technology, along with post-go-live managed services and application support.
Develop value-based solution roadmap for digital transformation
Informed by industry and domain expertise, enabled for hybrid or end-to-end services
Enable a digital thread across the value chain with PTC applications
Develop solution architecture, (re) design processes, configure, migrate data, develop integrations, test, validate and deploy applications
Facilitate user adoption and value realization
Enable organizational leadership to plan and execute change management programs
Migrate legacy to updated applications and processes
Understand current state, map capabilities, develop transformation roadmap, benefits/risk analysis
Accelerate implementations with pre-built, leading-practice solutions and integration adapters
A combination of process templates, pre-configuration, and content that reduce solution deployment time, investment and effort
Leverage specialized support from business and technical experts
Application monitoring and maintenance, system administration, functional support, changes and enhancements and upgrades
How we helped a global apparel, footwear and accessories company with a large portfolio of active and lifestyle brands gain cost savings and efficiencies and establish a foundation for digital transformation.
Kalypso partnered with PTC to onboard new brands with a unique set of requirements, including a Bill of Labor, into the client’s footwear FlexPLM solution. To streamline the classification of materials we performed a master data management project and assisted with multiple integrations between the footwear and accessories FlexPLM instances.
By integrating PLM with 3D design and other digital tools, we created multiple efficiencies in the design process and enabled better communication across roles and functions while preserving data quality and integrity.
Our work helped create a vision and roadmap to digital transformation, and a competitive advantage for our client.
How we helped a global medical device company position their systems and infrastructure for digital transformation and growth while protecting their most sensitive data.
The client’s segmented infrastructure organization limited the ability to have a globally accessible application. They sought a flexible cloud solution that could grow along with the business, host multiple enterprise applications, an enable them to own release schedules while also ensuring their most sensitive data would be protected.
- Built and significantly expanded global Windchill AWS architecture in a hybrid ecosystem, connected to on-prem applications as part of a multi-year IT migration
- Transformed collaboration speed and quality across 42 design sites
- Established on demand provisioning of servers and related infrastructure across 3 accounts and 20 servers; Support release availability every 15 days
- Aligned disconnected IT organizations to meet local regulations and security restrictions to deliver a high level of security
- Our collaborative partnership ensured knowledge transfer, enabling our client to realize their vision of operation and ownership.
- Established the first truly globally accessible application, laying the foundation for global digital transformation of R&D
- Cyber-attack defeated! The system we launched was the only engineering system to stay green in ransomware attack; vs. on-prem systems significantly degraded
How we helped a major tire manufacturer make half a million more tires each year.
Kalypso was brought in by the client to evaluate their tire production with the goal of reducing down time with the help of AI. We trained the algorithm to predict bad splices before they happen and prescribe pressure setting adjustments to bring the splice within tolerance.
- 45% Reduction in down time
- 100+ More Tires per machine per day
- 550,000 More tires per year