Prior to joining Kalypso, Filip was a quantitative surveillance analyst developer at LSEG where his role was to develop and implement unsupervised Machine Learning models and traditional statistical techniques with the purpose of monitoring the market and capturing potentially malicious activities of players on the market.
Filip has a Bachelor's of Arts in Mathematics and Statistics from the University of Oxford and a Master's in Management from Maastricht School of Management.
He has joined Kalypso as a data science analyst as he is eager to continue developing his data science skills in a new industry where he could also apply his business intuition to potentially improve his models.
Filip is currently living in Bucharest, Romania. In his spare time, he usually spends time with his friends and family. He enjoys playing sports such as tennis or football but also strategic games like bridge or chess.
- Contact Information
Let's explore what we might discover, create, make and sell together. Complete the form below and we'll be in touch with you shortly.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Thingworx Fundamentals Certificate
- Quantitative Surveillance Analyst Developer at London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG)
- Quantitative Research Intern at WorldQuant LLC
- University of Oxford: Bachelor of Arts - BA Mathematics and Statistics
- Maastricht School of Management Romania: Master's degree and Management