Amit has been working in various disciplines like manufacturing process engineering, multidisciplinary and multi-objective engineering optimization, computational fluid dynamics, and discrete event simulation.
Prior joining to Kalypso, Amit was a simulation engineer at Swisslog Logistics where he developed discrete event simulation for warehouse automation solutions.
In his spare time, Amit enjoys reading, cooking and cycling.
- Contact Information
Let's explore what we might discover, create, make and sell together. Complete the form below and we'll be in touch with you shortly.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering from Old Dominion University
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering from Old Dominion University
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering from Shivaji University, India
- Intralogistics Automation
- Discrete Event Simulation
- Multi-objective Optimization
- Computational Fluid Dynamics