We help companies connect the enterprise by establishing a seamless flow of information across the value chain.
Connecting systems from product ideation to production to the end consumer establishes a digital thread of information enabling organizations to gain new insights, unlock hidden opportunities, and perform better in a disrupted and changing environment.
A broken data thread results in risks down the value chain in terms of production, scheduling, time to market and product quality.
The legacy of siloed systems, data and operations inhibits companies from achieving the benefits of a connected enterprise — planning, coordination and optimization at the scale of the enterprise and across the value chain.
An incomplete digital thread represents missed opportunities for performance optimization and insights.
The end-to-end visibility of a sound digital thread means you can respond to market opportunities with better agility, adapt to consumer demands, and respond to supply chain instability without straining your operation. At the scale of the enterprise, this means exponential results.
- 2-6% increase in production efficiency
- 10-30% reduction in downtime
- Up to 30% increase in worker productivity
- 30% reduction in training time to proficiency
- 5% improvement in asset utilization
- 5-10% reduction in energy costs
- 10-30% reduction in maintenance costs
- 8% reduction in warranty costs
- 5-10% reduction in WIP inventory costs
- Increased cyber security
- More efficient planning of outbound logistics
- Enhanced supply chain stability and responsiveness
Benefits of an Effective Digital Thread Strategy
The digital thread delivers measurable business outcomes by transforming the way consumer and retail companies discover, create, make and sell.
New Product Growth and Innovation
Faster Speed to Market
Lower Cost of Goods
Improved Bottom Line Performance
The digital thread powers how consumer & retail industry leaders address critical challenges
Material Costs – availability and inflation is a constant concern
Material Usage - availability, loss and yield are front and center
Worker Shortages – COVID disruptions, workforce availability and demands
Quality / Regulations – increasing government and industry scrutiny
Production Efficiencies – pressure to maintain and eliminate costs
Supply Chain Disruptions – inbound and outbound logistics issues
Customization – consumer centric products and product lines
Traceability – friendly sourcing, source guarantees, quality
Sustainability – corporate responsibility
Pricing / Value – constant price pressures and increasing costs, always
How We Help Companies Enable the Digital Thread
We apply short-term focus with a long-term vision approach to digital transformation and the enablement of the digital thread. We start by addressing immediate needs and demonstrating value through targeted minimum viable product (MVP), adapting to the maturity level of the organization while keeping an eye on the big picture goals and the potential across the greater enterprise.
Consulting & Program Development
- Opportunity identification and business case development
- Enterprise architecture and technology road-mapping
Implementation Services & Program Management
- MVP identification and deployment
- Enterprise-scale deployment
- New functionality deployments and upgrades
Organizational Change Management
- Organizational and leadership alignment
- Communication plans and execution for launch and adoption