Prior to Kalypso, and following an extensive career in the U. S. Marine Corps as an avionics technician and maintenance manager, Ray spent some time as a project manager and senior technical consultant. In those roles, he managed PLM implementations,upgrades, and migrations in addition to executing PLM solutions for clients from various industries.
Ray has a bachelor's degree in computer information systems from Campbell University and is Project Management Professional from the Project Management Institute.
Ray has traveled throughout Europe, Japan, and the Middle East and brings the unique experience of working with many different cultures.
In his spare time Ray enjoys programming micro-controllers to automate everything. He is also passionate about all things aviation, especially home-built experimental aircraft.
- Contact Information
Let's explore what we might discover, create, make and sell together. Complete the form below and we'll be in touch with you shortly.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Project Management Professional
- $12B Industrial Manufacturer - Consolidation of international acquisition data and processes into PTC Windchill
- $2B Aerospace and Defense Company - Migration of TeamCenter Unified and TeamCenter Enterprise CAD and data into existing Windchill
- $2.9B Medical Device Manufacturer - Upgrade and customization of Oracle Agile
- $7.6B Industrial Manufacturer - Multinational CAD and data migration of networked file system into Windchill
- $90B Medical Device Manufacturer - Data extraction and consolidation supporting divesture of 2 business units
- $2.3B Aerospace and Defense Company - Development of data extraction tool to archive historical data in PDF format