Before joining Kalypso, Stephanie was an IIOT engineer in the metals manufacturing sector. During this time, Stephanie developed competencies in a wide variety of IIOT applications, including performance visualization, predictive maintenance, collaborative robotics, and data science. She brings her experience on the plant floor to her work at Kalypso, providing her teams with context and a first-person understanding of best practices.
Stephanie has a bachelor's of science in electrical engineering from Case Western Reserve University.
Stephanie resides in Cleveland, OH. She has a passion for travel and fine dining and is a member of the United States Bartenders Guild. For the past decade, she has been a volunteer and fundraiser for the Cleveland Sight Center.
- Contact Information
Let's explore what we might discover, create, make and sell together. Complete the form below and we'll be in touch with you shortly.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Lean Six Sigma - Green Belt
- ABB Robotics Certification - Material Handling
- B.S. Electrical Engineering, Case Western Reserve University
- Controls Engineer, Rockwell Automation (2011-2016)
- IIOT Engineer (Alcoa, Stanley Black & Decker) 2017-2020