Glenn grew up in the industrial manufacturing domain working in an instrumentation and control business started by his grandfather and mentor back in the 30's. This formed the foundation of his business development career into the technical/analytical software businesses spanning the industrial, aerospace & defense, federal, life sciences, insurance and healthcare sectors.
More recently, Glenn parlayed his knowledge into senior consulting roles at IBM Global Services and Accenture where he develop deep experience in working multi-disciplinary engineering domains and connecting technical innovation to commercialize business value.
He is skilled in a range of digital technologies & solutions, including AI, blockchain, IoT platforms and predictive analytics. Glenn is a highly effective client-facing consultant with years project implementation experience serving Fortune 50-100 corporations and venture start-ups. He has the ability to work effectively at the board level, executive team or as a key contributor to close transformational deals.
- Contact Information
Let's explore what we might discover, create, make and sell together. Complete the form below and we'll be in touch with you shortly.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- IBM Certification in Cognitive & Analytics Systems
- Industry Certification in Aerospace & Defense
- Enterprise software SAP (S4 HANA, ECC, APO, SNC), Ariba, APPLE (iOS), EDW (Teradata, BW)
- Asset Management, Business Process Outsourcing
- Cloud computing (AWS, MS Azure, Hybrid)
- PLM (Teamcenter, Dassault, PTC) Managed Services