In the oil and gas industry, smart connected operations leverage digital technologies to drive insights from massive datasets, and automate or simplify many processes and tasks in exploration and production activities.
With smart connected operations, oil and gas companies can:
- Reduce emissions by monitoring leaks from oil tank batteries, vapor recovery units and venting operations
- Optimize drill rig operations by calculating real-time well improvements and avoiding NPT
- Predict equipment failures before they happen
- Increased safety by reducing human intervention with "Always On" connected systems
- Ensure the right parts, for the right people, at the right time with optimized field service
How We Help Clients Build Smart Connected Operations
Our smart connected operations approach focuses on leveraging Internet of Things (IoT) technologies and data-driven analytics to drive more throughput. We take a holistic approach to increase uptime, improve operational efficiency, reduce safety incidents, and increase employee satisfaction by putting the power of data in their hands – at the right time, on the right device, at the right place.
Three-Phased Approach to Digitizing Your Operations
We apply our oil and gas industry domain knowledge, technical analytics, machine learning capability and business results frameworks to your environment.
Focus Areas of Digital Transformation in Oil & Gas
Predictive analytics enabling improved maintenance planning and forecasting
Automating production systems to operate at optimal capacity and adjust for disturbances in outside factors
Collecting data from field asset into IoT platform enables intelligent and autonomous operations that drive business value
Utilizing the latest techniques in advanced analytics to provide insights from disparate data sources connected throughout the field
Providing guidance in rolling out enterprise-wide digital initiatives
Turning knowledge resident in the mind of subject matter experts (SMEs) into explicit representations