What We Do
Kalypso helps clients deliver on the promise of innovation.
We are a global innovation consulting firm exclusively focused on innovation, product development and product lifecycle management (PLM).
We help clients improve operations along the nine dimensions of innovation.
How do I...
- build better innovation to deliver increased growth and results?
- convert ideas and concepts into tangible business value?
- select the right portfolio for investment?
- successfully bring products to market?
- create and capture value from products and services?
- measure the real value of innovation?
- manage product information across the lifecycle?
- enable and sustain organizational change?
- drive growth from intellectual property?
- Collaborative Innovation
- Complexity Management
- Digital Innovation
- FEI Optimizer for Consumer Goods
- Innovation Leadership
- Integrated Idea Management
- Interim Management & Critical Project Recovery
- IP Commercialization
- IP Strategy & Management
- Nova for PPM
- Open Innovation
- PLM for Footwear & Apparel
- PLM Vivo for BioPharma
- PLM Vivo for Food and Beverage
- PLM Vivo for Medical Device
- PLM Vivo for Quick Service Restaurants
- PLM Vivo for Retail
- PLM Vivo for Semiconductor
- PLM Vivo PRO for BioPharma Product Registrations
- Price & Value Strategy
- Pricing Software Selection & Implementation Services
- Product Launch Strategy, Planning, and Execution
- Product Leadership Transformation
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Architecture & Integration
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Implementation
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Optimization
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Strategy
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Systems Selection Methodology
- Program Management and Project Execution
Intellectual property (IP) is a key driver of growth, providing the foundation for product innovation and development. Join Joe Dury and Jerry Freeman as they discuss practical approaches companies can use to understand, manage, protect and leverage IP portfolios by developing an IP strategy that supports the business strategy. Read More
Characters with Character
Will Yester is a failed vegetarian, a world traveler, a fan of Russian novels and digs the Big Easy. He also moonlighted as a DJ in college. Will is a Character with Character. Read More