Troy is a senior manager in Kalypso’s smart connected operations practice with experience driving clients’ digital transformation efforts. He offers decades of experience deploying technology and streamlined processes to deliver value and increased performance in manufacturing, distribution, and services environments. He has led large-scale ERP and analytics projects and operations in Fortune Global 500 and mid-market enterprises.
Prior to Kalypso, Troy worked in Rockwell Automation’s Information Technology area driving new analytical capabilities by deploying a contemporary, cloud-based architecture. Earlier roles include consulting (systems, operational and financial), enterprise architecture and IT/financial management leadership.
Residing in Milwaukee, WI, Troy enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, reading, and cheering on his beloved Wisconsin Badgers and Green Bay Packers.
- Contact Information
Let's explore what we might discover, create, make and sell together. Complete the form below and we'll be in touch with you shortly.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- MBA from University of Minnesota
- BBA in Accounting and Marketing from University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Project Management Professional (PMI)
- TOGAF 9 Certified Architect
- Certified SAFe® 5 Practitioner
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- 30+ years in industry and consulting
- Digital solution strategy, design and deployment
- Data and analytics platform design and deployment
- ERP leadership, OCM and deployment
- PMO, program and project management