Prior to joining Kalypso, Thomas studied Supply Chain Management and Economics at the University of Pittsburgh. Aside from consulting throughout college for clients in wearable tech, energy, and transportation, Thomas designed and carried out an experiment studying altruism in asymmetric zero-sum games, for which he received a research grant.
Currently, Thomas is focused on expanding his Digital Thread expertise, helping clients use digital capabilities to deliver innovative solutions.
Outside of Kalypso, Thomas enjoys hiking, disc golf, board games, spending time with family, and exploring his new home of Boston, Massachusetts.
- Contact Information
Let's explore what we might discover, create, make and sell together. Complete the form below and we'll be in touch with you shortly.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- B.S. Economics, University of Pittsburgh
- B.S.B.A. Supply Chain Management, University of Pittsburgh
- $XM Transportation Startup - Digital Strategy & Development
- $XM Energy Supplier - Workflow planning & Optimization
- $XM Consumer Goods Manufacturer - Digital Twin OCM planning, Training development
- $XM Engineering & Architecture Design - PLM Design & Implementation