Petru did a bachelors in Astrophysics at University College London. After an internship at the university which introduced him to machine learning he decided to pursue a Master's degree in artificial intelligence and so moved on to Amsterdam.
During his studies, he took part in 3 research internships and one business internship. He thus developed a research-oriented attitude and can bring out-of-the-box solutions to problems he encounters.
Petru has benefited from comprehensive training in mathematics, physics and machine learning. His hobbies include: cycling, reading about world-history and current events and keeping up with new discoveries in physics.
- Contact Information
Let's explore what we might discover, create, make and sell together. Complete the form below and we'll be in touch with you shortly.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- BSc in Astrophysics at University College London
- Internship at Romanian Institute of Space Science
- Internship at UCL Department of Cosmology
- MSc in Artificial Intelligence at University of Amsterdam
- Internship at University of Amsterdam AI Department
- Internship + Working Student at Westphalia Datalab