Prior to joining Rockwell, Alesio led a tech-enabled transformation consulting business at Wood, serving the energy and mining sectors for the last 10 years. He has also held executive roles at Teach Learn Grow, a non-profit organization aiming to combat educational inequality in rural and remote Western Australia.
Alesio graduated from UWA with First Class Honours in Mechanical Engineering and Science majors in Physics and Applied Mathematics and has completed a range of professional programs including HBS Executive Education in Digital Innovation & Transformation and several industrial decarbonisation, business, digital and technology programs.
Outside of work, Alesio keeps active with endurance running, Hyrox and tennis, is studying for his Associate Diploma of Music in classical piano and is unfortunately a Fremantle Dockers tragic (the Dockers are a disappointing Australian rules football team who have yet to win a premiership).
- Contact Information
Let's explore how we can bring digital solutions to your product problems. Complete the form below and we'll be in touch with you shortly.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Digital Innovation & Transformation concentration from Harvard Business School Executive Education program
- Bachelor of Engineering with First Class Honours in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Western Australia
- Bachelor of Science, Double Major in Physics and Applied Mathematics from the University of Western Australia
- Intelligent and Integrated Energy Systems program from Delft University of Technology
- Carbon Capture and Storage program from the University of Edinburgh
- Big Data Systems, Sustainable Energy and Simulation and Control of Electric Energy Systems from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt from the Australian Institute of Management
- 11+ years serving energy and materials clients in tech-enabled transformation programs driving productivity and sustainability uplift.