Prior to joining Kalypso, Pedro was a Robotics Engineer at a XLAB, the R&D division of Protexa. There, he led the development team of a mobile ground robot, serving as both a Project Manager and System Architect.
During his college years, he co-founded and led a research group for Autonomous Vehicles, working primarily on the software development and mathematical modeling of maritime vessels and submarines.
Complementing his academic formation, Pedro took part in internships in the automotive industry, focusing on software development for renowned companies such as Continental and John Deere.
Due to his experience and background as a Mechatronics Engineer, Pedro brings a holistic perspective to data analysis and solution design.
- Contact Information
Let's explore what we might discover, create, make and sell together. Complete the form below and we'll be in touch with you shortly.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- TestDaF - German Level C1
- Robotics and AI Engineer - XLAB, Protexa R&D (July 2020 - March 2021)
- Embedded Software Intern - John Deere, Mexico Engineering Center (January 2020 - June 2020)
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Intern - Continental Engineering Services (March 2019 - July 2019)
- B. Sc. Mechatronics Engineering - Tecnologico de Monterrey, Monterrey Campus (2015 - 2020)