Kerryn is a chemical engineer with significant process experience and 19+ years in process engineering, automation and advanced process control (APC).
Her main process experience is in the mining and minerals industry for a number of commodities including gold, silver, copper and uranium. She has experience in food and beverage industries, and water and wastewater. She also has experience with end to end of control systems, from IT infrastructure/networking through drives, PLCs/DCS, SCADA/HMI, historians and reporting systems.
Her passion is innovative and leading-edge solutions utilizing the latest analytics and APC methodologies. It is rewarding to lead our MPC team in APAC (ex. China) to ensure success for our customers and Kalypso.
- Contact Information
Let's explore how we can bring digital solutions to your product problems. Complete the form below and we'll be in touch with you shortly.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Mathematics and Computing Science
- MPC for mining industry including applications such as flotation, thickening, autoclaves and grinding
- MPC for food and beverage industries, including Dairy
- MPC for water authorities
- Prior work experience includes metallurgical experience in mining, control system