Prior to joining Kalypso, JJ worked within higher education delivering curriculum, department and individual undergraduate support services, and financial planning emphasizing the university’s mission and value statements.
Before that, JJ served as a Civilian Family Readiness Officer for the United States Marine Corps. Working directly for the company commander, she researched and created unique engagements, trainings and programs to mitigate active-duty personnel and their family members life stressors in an effort to increase deployment readiness and success. Unique programs include a state-wide, cross-branch volunteer engagement program, embedding a licensed therapist into the unit, as well as partnerships with the Casualty Assistance office, Judicial assistance program, college/retirement preparedness, morale and welfare, budgeting and family planning educational opportunities.
Additionally, JJ also spent 10 years working in physical therapy, health, exercise science, sports-specific training and pharmaceutical industries. Working within sales, program management and organizational change management (OCM) capacities she facilitated business-to-business sales and marketing, competitor and user-market research studies, targeted user-base campaigns, and demographic analysis and increase program/project success rates often exceeding projected goals.
- Contact Information
Let's explore what we might discover, create, make and sell together. Complete the form below and we'll be in touch with you shortly.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Shipley's "Four Lenses" personality Assessment Facilitator
- Dale Carnegie Graduate
- Franklin Covey Leading Across Generations Trainer
- LinkedIn Learning Finance Essentials for Small Business,
- Finance Foundations & Adobe Software Quick Start certified.
- MA in Design Management from Savannah College of Art and Design.
- BA in Kinesiology & Sports Training from the University of Mississippi
- Undergraduate Student Success Adviser - Savannah College of Art and Design
- Family Readiness Officer - United States Marine Corps
- Project Coordinator - Ignite Health Pharmaceutical Advertising Agency