Daniel is an application senior manager of the Oracle practice at Kalypso and a member of the global leadership team.
Before he joined AVATA in 2003, Daniel was running his own business in information technologies and computer services. As a functional consultant, he started his career on implementation projects for on-premises software in the area of Production Distribution Planning and Demand Management. As a solution architect he was leading Demantra Demand Management, S&OP, and Integrated Business Planning projects globally with focus on process optimization.
Since 2007 Daniel is managing implementation projects for large enterprise companies and mid-size businesses in several industries such as pharmaceutical, food & beverage, high-tech, chemicals, oil & gas, and consumer goods industries in America, Europe, Africa and Asia.
In 2017 he was the solution architect and project manager on the first Oracle supply chain planning implementation project at AVATA.
Before joining Kalypso as application senior manager in 2022, he was leading the EMEA practice of AVATA as principal consultant.
- Contact Information
Let's explore how we can bring digital solutions to your product problems. Complete the form below and we'll be in touch with you shortly.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Diploma in Economics from University of Kassel
- Studies of Economics and Civil Engineering, University of Kassel
- 22+ years consulting experience in supply chain information technology
- Senior Manager in Supply Chain Planning, with focus on Demand and Sales and Operations Planning
- Global Oracle Practice - Leadership Team Member