Today’s advancements in wireless connectivity, sensors, computing power and IoT platforms make it easier and cheaper to build a robust smart connected infrastructure of medical devices, software applications, data, analytics and healthcare systems and services.
The promise of the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) is tremendous, resulting in new business models via systems that can monitor, collect, exchange, synthesize and deliver valuable new insights like never before. How can your organization build and enhance your IoMT capabilities to accelerate time to value?
Unlock Innovation with Smart Connected MedTech
Leveraging the power of IoMT expands opportunities for new functionality, far greater reliability, much higher product utilization, and capabilities that cut across and transcend traditional medical device product boundaries through:
- Reimagining how value is created and captured through new medical technology use cases, value chains and business models
- Engineering "smart" components such as sensors, microprocessors, data storage, software, embedded operating systems and enhanced user interfaces
- Connecting disparate devices and applications to enable access to multiple data sources
- Building complete IoMT solutions and Augmented Reality (A/R) experiences quickly and easily
- Analyzing complex device data for real-time insights, predictions and recommendations
- Experiencing and engaging with devices in a more contextualized, actionable way
- Managing the performance of smart connected devices, processes and systems
- Servicing equipment remotely, speeding up resolution time and eliminating the costly field service technician visits
- Accelerating time-to-value and return on investment (ROI) of IoMT initiatives
How We Help Clients Improve IoMT Capabilities
Wherever you are in your IoMT journey, Kalypso can help you develop a business case, define a strategic roadmap, build new offerings and/or enhance existing capabilities to quickly capture business value. We have deep experience combining new product development expertise with digital technology to drive transformation and enable value-based healthcare.
We work across the full healthcare ecosystem including provider groups, medical device suppliers, pharma/biotech companies and payers, bringing unique insights and extensive domain expertise to our clients.
Leveraging the power of IoT can help MedTech companies generate valuable business insights.
Read More on Connected Products
Machine Learning & Advanced Analytics
We help MedTech companies drive digital transformation to enhance business performance across the entire enterprise. Ranging from NPD to smart connected operations, and device commercialization to remote service, our machine learning and advanced analytics capabilities help our clients innovate and gain new strategic insights on enterprise performance.
Read More on Machine Learning & Advanced Analytics
Augmented Reality (AR) & Virtual Reality (VR)
AR and VR has many practical applications in the digital health space. We help clients discover how AR and VR can enhance their digital transformation journey.
Factories of the future will incorporate operator wearables which will include vision systems used for monitoring, inspecting and training operator teams.
The OR of the future will be a connect ecosystem that can be replicated and scaled to incorporate remote surgery, electronic medical records (EMR), and telehealth that drives value-based care.
Read More on Augmented Reality (AR) & Virtual Reality (VR)
Closed-Loop Quality & Compliance
We help clients leverage the power of IoMT to enhance product quality and better navigate a complex regulatory environment. Our clients are constantly seeking opportunities to harmonize and simplify internal processes that improve NPD transparency and product traceability throughout its lifecycle.
Take charge and plan for the new medical device regulatory climate.