BEACHWOOD, Ohio and AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands – Global consulting firm Kalypso, with co-hosts Ahold Delhaize and METRO, will bring digital innovation to life at the sold-out, fifth annual LEAD Network Event in Amsterdam on November 2nd and 3rd.
LEAD (Leading Executives Advancing Diversity) is a non-profit organization with a mission to advance women in the retail and consumer goods industries in Europe. The 2017 Network Event theme, “Embracing Change: Transformation Through Diversity,” is focused on how inclusion and gender equality can drive positive change during this time of digital transformation.
LEAD Network Event attendees can experience the potential of digital innovation in CPG and retail during the Digital Innovation Tour – a hands-on, interactive experience featuring digital technologies and use cases. Participants will have the chance to hear business cases, see proofs of concept, interact with technology, and apply the use cases to their unique business needs and situations.
The Digital Innovation Tour kicks off on Thursday, November 2nd at 12:00PM and includes the following six use cases:
- How the Retail Sector Can Be a Driver of Change by Tackling Food Waste - Selma Seddik, Co-Founder, Instock
- How METRO Digitalized its Customers - David Toborek, Head of IT Business Solutions / Senior Product Owner, Metro Group AG
- Augmented Reality in Consumer and Retail - Laura Schlehuber, Futurist and Manager, Kalypso
- Leverage Advanced Data Analytics for Consumer Insights that Increase Competitiveness - Stefanie Gunia, Consultant, Kalypso
- Digitalization of the Food Supply Chain - Sarah Blanchard, Head of Quality Innovations and Customer Solutions, METRO AG and Laura Halfas, Department Manager for Marketing Operations & Traceability, METRO Systems GmbH
- Digitizing Manufacturing Processes for Operational Excellence in CPG - Amy Kenly, VP of Marketing – Digital Innovation, Kalypso and Kimberly Matenchuk, Sr. Director, Food & Beverage/ CPG Sales, Europe, GE Digital
After the tour, attendees will participate in a workshop exercise that helps them apply the use cases they’ve just seen to their unique business needs and situations.
LEAD membership consists of over 1,800 senior female and male executives across 140 manufacturers and 80 retailers. LEAD was co-founded in 2011 by Mick Broekhof, Kalypso Europe founding partner, and Helayne Angelus, Kalypso partner and current LEAD advisory board chair.
The mission of the LEAD Network (Leading Executives Advancing Diversity) is to attract, retain and advance women in the retail and consumer goods industry through education, leadership and business development. LEAD Network is convinced organisations can create more sustainable value by leveraging the full talent pool. Our vision is a diverse workforce where both men and women are enabled to contribute their full potential and lead their organisations to the next level of value creation.
Kalypso is a global consulting firm, helping clients deliver better results from innovation in a digital world. We provide comprehensive strategy, operations, digital and technology services to improve innovation performance in consumer, manufacturing and life sciences industries.