Prior to joining Kalypso, Shankar has served in various leadership roles including Principal Business Consultant, Vice President of IT, Vice President of Operations, Senior Manager in IT. Early in his career, Shankar founded his own thriving consulting practice, which he grew over a 5-year period.
During his time as a consultant, Shankar has effectively helped clients in the areas of Product Development Lifecycle (PLM) road map and Implementation, Human Rights Compliance, Supplier Relationship Management, Product Data Governance, Product Development and Sourcing Process Harmonization, 3D Product Creation and Product Quality Management.
Shankar has a successful track record of managing large, enterprise transformations using agile-inspired methodologies.
- Successfully managed a large, transformational PLM program at a $12.6B retailer
- Developed a Go-To-Market/Direct-to-Consumer strategy for a well-known casual-wear brand
- Developed a Master Data Management and Governance Strategy for a $37B Food & Beverage company
- Developed a Digital Product Design & Development strategy for a $6B luxury apparel brand
- Contact Information
Let's explore what we might discover, create, make and sell together. Complete the form below and we'll be in touch with you shortly.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Shankar holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science from New York Institute of Technology.