Prior to joining Kalypso, Raluca worked as a Data Scientist at leading automotive companies. During this time Raluca specialized in predictive maintenance models for connected vehicles and connected industrial plant machines but was also involved in other projects related to Financial, Marketing and Sales fields.
Raluca is a graduate of Bucharest University of Economic Studies where she obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Economic Informatics, a Master of Science degree in Statistics and Econometrics and a Ph.D. in Economic Cybernetics and Statistics.
Since joining Kalypso in 2021, Raluca is focused on working with clients on a diversity of projects, mainly involving machine learning and AI on big data and IoT.
Raluca was born and raised in Bucharest city. In her spare time she enjoys reading books, doing hiking, surfing, paragliding and travelling as often as she can. She is also passionate about interior design and dadaism.
- Contact Information
Let's explore how we can bring digital solutions to your product problems. Complete the form below and we'll be in touch with you shortly.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- ThingWorx Fundamentals Certification 2020 (Jan. 2021)
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification (Aug. 2020)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate (Apr. 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master (Issued by Scrum Alliance, Sep. 2022)
- Bachelor of Science degree in Economic Informatics (Bucharest University of Economic Studies)
- Master of Science degree in Statistics and Econometrics (Bucharest University of Economic Studies)
- Ph.D. in Economic Cybernetics and Statistics (Bucharest University of Economic Studies)