Prior to joining Kalypso, Johnny studied business administration at Babson College (US News & World Report's #1 university for Business Entrepreneurship for the past 24 years), worked as a real estate agent in the Greater Boston area and published a self-help book for young entrepreneurs. After partaking in a study away program for a semester in San Francisco, learning about consulting and tech entrepreneurship, this drove him to pursue a career in consulting where he has since worked on several consulting projects for companies with partnerships to Babson.
Today, Johnny brings his formal education in business, entrepreneurship and consulting, along with years of experience in client facing roles, to serve as an advisor for his clients.
- Contact Information
Let's explore what we might discover, create, make and sell together. Complete the form below and we'll be in touch with you shortly.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration (B.S.B.A.), Babson College
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Massachusetts
- "Who's Doing It: The Rise of the Young Entrepreneur", Published Book Author
- $XM Fast Casual Restaurant - Brand Awareness, Go-to-Market Strategy, Discovery & Ideation, Agile Scrum
- $XM Healthcare Market Research Company - Agile Scrum, Research & Implementation, Managed Services, Strategy
- $XM Workforce Analytics Company - Primary & Secondary Research, Stakeholder Management