Johnny is a leader in Kalypso’s Smart Connected Products (SCP) service line, internally growing the community and enabling practitioners of the service line to deliver SCP client work.
Johnny is currently involved in supporting Rockwell Automation increase digital sales on the Global Digital Sales Commercial Team, led by George Young. He is responsible for maintaining weekly metrics and status reports for sales influenced by his team while performing ad-hoc research on new technologies and clients, among other things. At Kalypso, he continues to lead Lean-in Circle discussions and the Klassifieds newsletter.
Outside of Kalypso
Johnny grew up in Central Massachusetts and recently become a real estate investor. He hopes to scale his portfolio outside of MA while continuing to pursue different goals/passions. He spends his days going to the gym, making new friends, and attending different local events.
- Contact Information
Let's explore how we can bring digital solutions to your product problems. Complete the form below and we'll be in touch with you shortly.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration (B.S.B.A.), Babson College
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Massachusetts
- "Who's Doing It: The Rise of the Young Entrepreneur", Published Book Author
- IoMT Strategy with $100M Medical Device Subsidiary
- Enterprise Change Management with $1B Plumbing company
- Quality Management/ Corrective Action Preventative Action with $19.5B Home Appliance company
- Model Based Enterprise Assessment with $32B Medical Device company
- Business Development with $30B Manufacturing Services company
- Data Migration for $68B Food & Beverage company