Jen Upthegrove is a senior manager within Kalypso. She assumed this role in May 2022. She has transitioned to consulting after a 20+ year career in Supply Chain and Information Technology, most of that time serving in Rockwell Automation’s Integrated Supply Chain. Most recently she was Director, Supply Chain Optimization and Enablement where her primary responsibility was the implementation of strategic technology and innovation providing stability, productivity, risk mitigation and overall agility & resilience for Rockwell’s Integrated Supply Chain.
Jennifer’s first role within Rockwell was as a business analyst on the DMI team where she collaborated with their North American distributors to connect information and provide inventory management capabilities on their behalf. This led to roles within Inventory Control, a Global Process Transformation initiative (Global ERP Implementation), Portfolio Management in IT, and Information Security where she further developed her global supply chain and IT skills.
Jennifer is a proud graduate of Michigan State University where she earned a bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management. She met her husband at MSU and they have been married for 22 years with two lovely daughters named Grace and Ruby.
- Contact Information
Let's explore what we might discover, create, make and sell together. Complete the form below and we'll be in touch with you shortly.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- BA in Supply Chain Management, Michigan State University
- UW-Milwaukee Strategic Leadership Series Certification
- Design Thinking Practitioner
- End to end supply chain process and technical solution design (Plan, Source, Make, and Deliver)
- Leadership positions in SC Analytics, SC Business Operations, Strategic Program Management, Business Continuity/Risk Mgt, and Global ERP (SAP) Deployment
- Stakeholder and relationship management across functional areas including Finance, IT, Sales, Product Management, Legal, and Human resources
- Deep understanding in High-Tech, Discrete Manufacturing, and Third-Party Logistics. Some automotive experience