Prior to joining Kalypso, Jason spent nearly a decade as a leader in the PLM Consulting industry, leading PMO, delivery and client teams for multiple successful projects, primarily in the Aerospace and Defense industry. They included implementations, enhancements, upgrades, data migrations and integrations. In addition to his leadership role to deliver successful projects, he has a proven track record of introducing and implementing operational improvements to overall project governance and delivery processes.
Prior to his PLM consulting career, Jason worked at General Dynamics (Previously Force Protection), leading the deployment of Windchill, various CAD tools, and other enterprise tools to support product development of blast and ballistic protected military vehicles.
In his early career, Jason was a design engineer for multiple companies over 12 years, designing machine automations and heavy vehicles in the Transportation and Aerospace and Defense industries.
- Contact Information
Let's explore how we can bring digital solutions to your product problems. Complete the form below and we'll be in touch with you shortly.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Diploma in Design and Drafting – Wallace State Community College
- BS in Business – Information Technology Management – Western Governors University
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP Certified)
- Managed multiple PLM configuration projects for high-end clients in Discreet Manufacturing, Aerospace and Defense, and Life Sciences industries
- Developed multiple internal processes to improve Delivery and Project Governance Model
- Developed and deployed software tools to drive bills of material and configuration management best practices, requirements traceability, and improving time to market