Prior to joining Kalypso, Ibukun was a Human Resources Consultant in NJ Civil Service Commission where she facilitated departmental change management through classification and compensation review, increasing efficiency in the use of human capital within numerous departments in the state government. She also founded a boutique beauty consulting and servicing social enterprise specialized in providing makeup and hair services for minority populations and education.
Ibukun has a Master's of Business Administration in Operations and Strategy from The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business and a Bachelor's of Arts in Health and Societies from the University of Pennsylvania.
Ibukun brings a unique perspective to Kalypso's Life Sciences practice where she assists clients with human-centered design and change management.
She also serves as a PM for the Smart Connected Products service line and leads Practice Mechanics development for the Life Sciences practice.
Ibukun was born in Nigeria and grew up in Nigeria. In her spare time, she enjoys traveling and spending time with loved ones. She is also passionate about promoting equity for minority populations.
- Contact Information
Let's explore what we might discover, create, make and sell together. Complete the form below and we'll be in touch with you shortly.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Education: MBA, Strategy and Operations
- BA, Health and Societies
- Identifying and delivering aligned data requirements to support the development of a global PLM system
- Workshop facilitation across varying industries
- Developing and using a human centered methodology for new product development
- Founder of boutique beauty consulting firm, planning and executing workshops and training
- Organizational change management and operational transformation for government agency