As the Director of Integrated Business Systems, Ferguson engages at the executive level with companies helping them achieve their goals and objectives by assisting the management team with strategic planning, organizational alignment, and change management processes that improve the performance of the business. His expertise in integrated supply chain operations and technologies can help drive qualitative and quantitative results for our clients.
Ferguson has over 25 years of experience as an executive leader in operations and business development. As an executive with several companies, he has led initiatives focused on revenue growth, strategy planning, Lean/Six Sigma, ERP and planning implementations, new product launches, and performance improvement, focusing on integrated supply chain solutions.
Ferguson’s experiences include facility start-ups, strategic outsourcing, and financial benchmarking initiatives with companies like McGraw-Hill, AT&T, T-Mobile, Clearwater Paper, Ball Corporation, Microsoft, DeRoyal, RICHO, Groupo Bimbo, Corning, and 3M.
- Contact Information
Let's explore what we might discover, create, make and sell together. Complete the form below and we'll be in touch with you shortly.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Project Manager from Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Change Management Practitioner with Prosci
- Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP/IBP) Implementation
- Strategic Planning Initiatives
- Business Process Redesign Organizational Performance Implementation
- Performance Benchmarking and Improvement
- I have owned the P&L for a multi-site manufacturing and distribution network as a practitioner
- Applied Sciences, Rochester Institute of Technology