Prior to joining Kalypso, Enrique worked for Heineken improving and automating processes through technology. Previously he used to work in other software consulting services firms and in Sony Electronics where he developed a QA system that won a sustainability award at that time.
He has vast experience with software engineering best-practices and implementing PLM software for clients in different industries. He holds a master’s degree in Information Technology Management from Tec de Monterrey university and holds a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with focus in Software Engineering from that same university. As part of his current projects, Enrique helps deliver successful implementations in our PTC practice along with building our global teams across the firm.
Enrique lives in Monterrey, MX along with his lovely wife and is very passionate about technology, sports, and grilling steaks. He loves to read about technological trends, entrepreneurship & sports and is a die-hard fan of Tigres UANL.
- Contact Information
Let's explore what we might discover, create, make and sell together. Complete the form below and we'll be in touch with you shortly.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Master’s degree in Information Technology Management from Tec de Monterrey University
- Certified Windchill Professional Application Architect
- Certified Windchill Professional Consultant
- Certified SCRUM Master
- 14+ years' experience in software engineering, IT management and process innovation.
- Experienced with PLM systems in the PTC and Oracle offerings to deliver custom solutions & successful implementations for different clients across various industries.
- Has led global technical teams to successfully deliver large-scale programs across multiple implementation workstreams.