In the past 30 years, 3D printing (3DP) technology has gained traction for rapid prototyping and industrial tooling. Recent advancements in metal printing brought forth industrial applications for 3DP, yet finished parts formed by 3D printers are still limited.
But just because something can be additively manufactured, should it?
Download this eBook to to learn about:
- Current technology challenges and limitations
- Specific breakthrough opportunities to drive business value
- Signals of change that you need to be aware of when deciding to invest
- Advice for getting started
- A maturity model to help you chart a path