Prior to working with Kalypso, Rodrigo was an intern for a biomedical engineering consultant firm. During his time as an intern, he worked with software, microcontrollers, electronic design and prototyping.
Rodrigo has a bachelor's of engineering in Mechatronics Engineering from Tecnológico de Monterrey Campus Sonora Norte.
With his multidisciplinary background and skills, Rodrigo brings new and creative ideas with a passion for problem solving and assisting others.
He was born and raised in Hermosillo, Sonora. In his spare time, he enjoys playing and collecting instruments, cooking, videogames, and working on personal projects with microcontrollers, software and 3D printing.
- Contact Information
Let's explore what we might discover, create, make and sell together. Complete the form below and we'll be in touch with you shortly.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate
- Certified Dev.f Web Development "White Belt"
- Certified Dev.f Web Development "Red Belt"
- Certified Dev.f "Intro to Data Science"
- Certified University Of Michigan "Python for Everybody"
- Bachelor of Engineering - Mechatronics Engineering
- Application Developer Internship - Embeddex
- GSE Biomedical Internship - GSE Biomedical