Prior to joining Kalypso, Darren started his career as both an engineer and engineering manager at several OEM machine builders in metal cutting, material handling and packaging industries. His experience in helping end user manufacturers develop automation strategies led him to serve on the board of directors for the Organization for Machine Automation and Control (OMAC) in which he helped in the development of the industry standard ISA TR88.00.02 (PackML). This industry standard provides guidance on the connecting discrete machinery for the purpose of data collection which is the foundation for digital transformation efforts in manufacturing.
Darren joined Rockwell Automation and served in several roles in OEM consulting, safety services consulting, and customer quality before joining Kalypso. During his career, he has also earned the credentials of Project Management Professional (PMI), and Functional Safety Engineer (TÜV FS ENG and CFSE). Today, Darren brings his formal education in business, engineering, and technology, along with over 25 years of industry experience leading high-performing teams, to serve as a trusted advisor for his clients.
- Contact Information
Let's explore what we might discover, create, make and sell together. Complete the form below and we'll be in touch with you shortly.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Project Management Institute | Project Management Professional (PMP® #1361730)
- Functional Safety Engineer | TÜV Rheinland (#8579/14, Machinery)
- Certified Functional Safety Expert |CFSE (#140701/003, Machinery)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology (BSMET)
- Associate of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology (ASEET)