Interested in a consulting career?
Current and alumni students can join our virtual seven-day program consisting of both theoretical and comprehensive practical, working in groups on a common project.
The most successful program participants will be chosen to become the next Kalypsonian interns in our EMEA Region.
Candidates can be current students or graduates who meet the following requirements:
- Studying or degree in Engineering, Life Sciences, Business Administration or similar
- Strong academic track record
- Interest in innovation and new product development
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated abilities in leadership and team building
- Creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
- At minimum candidates must be fluent in English
- Preferred 2nd languages: German, French, Italian
Why join us?
We've never been, nor wanted to be, a typical firm – we are a family of characters with character
We’re a group of passionate professionals with entrepreneurial spirit
We invest in the education of our employees because we believe innovation combined with action can change the world
We value different ways of thinking and problem solving and expect lively debate and dissent from all levels
The diversity of our teams brings fresh perspectives and insight to our work
You’ll get the opportunity to build the house you want to live in
Sound like a fit?
ROKademy has 30 available seats. Apply today for acceptance in the program.