Program Management and Project Execution
The lack of effective program management and project execution throughout the development process can lengthen product cycles, reduce collaboration, and cause poor decision making. As a result, companies experience increased development costs, slower time to market, and missed strategic targets.
Precise execution of projects and programs is critical to bringing new products to market faster and at a lower cost. At Kalypso, we help companies establish the right balance of process structure while maintaining the creativity and flexibility necessary to compete in today's fast-paced, time-driven marketplace.
Kalypso can help your core teams align execution with strategy, and plan, monitor, and execute consistently across projects to support mission-critical strategic initiatives. We will help ensure your teams have the structure in place to manage the product development process more efficiently, provide accountability for program business results, align activities to overall business objectives, and improve cross-functional, distributed collaboration and communication.
Our team will work with you to create a project management toolkit to guide and assist teams with improved scheduling, risk management, cross-functional integration, and cross-project communication and reporting. This toolkit will help you:
- Implement a balanced, well defined, high performing project team structure
- Define responsibilities amongst project core and extended teams, functional departments, development partner companies, and executive governance
- Establish a PMO organization structure with enabling tools and best practice approaches
- Define and implement an end-to-end set of project execution work flows that link high level phase gates to lower-level tasks
- Enable processes with tools and IT technology that remove administrative burden and boost productivity
- Effectively execute on the product roadmap