Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Strategy
PLM Strategy is more than just selecting a technology - it is knowing your destination before you start the journey. It requires a comprehensive understanding of business processes, organizational structures, product development strategies, and people needed to make your business work.
At Kalypso, we can help you to develop a well-defined strategy and roadmap to achieve optimal results. Our expert team has an effective blend of strategy, technology, people and process skills to help you to accelerate the process of defining your strategy, manage change, increase project success, and achieve the business benefits of PLM.
Working with Kalypso on a PLM Strategy project, we will help you to:
- Define the business problem in strategic terms
- Identify the business objectives for PLM
- Create a clear, multi-faceted business case and strategic imperative
- Architect a simple, integrated, platform-independent PLM solution
- Select a PLM platform and complementary software providers
- Align stakeholders on the goals and objectives of the program
- Develop a phased implementation roadmap
There is no single "best" route to achieve PLM value, and it is almost always a multi-step journey. However, attaining this level of clarity about your PLM objectives will help you to avoid many headaches and potentially disastrous detours along the way.