Business Intelligence and Innovation Analytics
While the vast majority of organizations talk about how important innovation is to their growth, few companies can actually articulate the financial or economic value innovation has on their business. The promise of “big data” is ubiquitous, yet companies don’t know how to utilize data to harvest insights and drive better decision making.
Kalypso’s Business Intelligence and Innovation Analytics practice helps organizations measure, manage and increase the value of innovation. By aligning innovation performance to strategy, companies can develop a more informed, action-oriented decision making process to achieve better results.
Kalypso advocates taking a balanced scorecard approach to innovation to enable a more integrated innovation process, improving:
- Innovation results by increasing availability and visibility into all innovation data, not just financial data
- Operational efficiency by linking actual operational results to the innovation process
- Organizational collaboration by enabling cross-functional and global knowledge sharing
- Risk management by implementing disciplined governance process and data traceability
Our business-driven perspective helps organizations run innovation like a business, focusing on results and enabling organizational accountability. Our team provides a holistic approach to improving innovation performance and results by developing business intelligence strategy, implementing enabling technology, and instituting organizational change and adoption.
Kalypso’s core Business Intelligence & Innovation Analytics offerings include:
- Business Intelligence Assessment
- Business Intelligence Business Case Development
- Business Intelligence Strategy / Roadmap
- Vendor Evaluation and Selection Methodology
- Governance Framework
- Key Analytics Identification/Definition
- Product Information Management (PIM) and Master Data Management (MDM)
- BI Solution Implementation