Business and Innovation Strategy
Transforming results from innovation is a journey requiring leadership commitment and organizational alignment with a clear strategic roadmap. The challenge is identifying the optimal starting point and sequence of continued efforts that deliver short-term wins for today while investing in tomorrow’s new growth platforms and sustainable capabilities.
To do so, companies must change the way they think about and approach strategic innovation. This includes:
- Aligning innovation strategy and goals to business strategy and goals
- Becoming consumer/shopper/customer/user-centric
- Selecting the right portfolio for investment and balancing resources across the front end vs. execution
- Launching and capturing value from innovation
- Sharing winning ways across the organization to enable successful reapplication
- Driving and sustaining change across the organization
Kalypso’s Business & Innovation Strategy practice helps innovation leaders develop pragmatic strategies to transform results from innovation. Our holistic approach combines developing innovation strategies to win in-market with building the sustainable capabilities to deliver more predictable business results.
We don’t set strategies for our clients. As the leaders behind the leaders we collaboratively develop a practical approach by combining what our clients already know with new and informed insights and perspectives.
Related service offerings include:
- Collaborative Innovation
- Develop strategic partnerships to create compelling consumer product and service offerings while increasing sales and profitability.
- Innovation Leadership
- Create the right team to execute, deliver and sustain innovation to achieve business objectives and results.
- Open Innovation
- Create and implement open innovation strategies, business processes, and technologies that facilitate connections and ideas from the outside.
- Social Product Innovation
- Integrate social media and social computing strategy to support innovation, product development, and business strategy.